RESTAURANT DROP SAFES
Depository Safes are specialty safes used most often by groups and organizations that routinely handle large amounts of cash. Once a deposit is made via a drop slot, in most cases, a withdrawal cannot be made until the safe door is unlocked. As a leading security provider in the Columbus, Ohio area, All Secured Security Services carries a number of depository safes to help restaurants, businesses, organizations, schools and other groups protect their money or important documents.
Available in various sizes with different types of money drops and several locking options to choose from, finding a depository safe to fit your security needs and application is quite easy.
Basic depository safe styles include:
- Front Load Safes – The most common with a large drop in front.
- Rear Load Deposit Safes – Allows drops to be made from the other side of a wall.
- Rotary Hopper Deposit Safes – Ideal for a large deposit bag or a large drop.
- Through the Wall Drop Safes – Provides drop slot on outside of the wall and safe mounted on inside.
Depository safes can be secured in any number of ways, such as:
- Single Key Lock
- Dual Key Locks
- Fingerprint Biometric Lock
- Single User Electronic Lock
- Multi-user Electronic Key
Whatever type of depository safe you are looking for to secure and protect your short-term money flow, we can install it. With over 25 years of experience in the business, you can trust the All Secured team to understand you security needs. We are a licensed, bonded and insured company and guarantee 100 percent quality service while delivering the peace of mind you deserve. For more information on our depository safes, contact All Secured in Columbus, Ohio today.